Operational procurement support services
Helping to ensure your procurement systems deliver savings and reduce risk
Xoomworks has been providing expert procurement services for over 19 years, working closely with clients to deliver exceptional procurement outcomes to their businesses. Our Operational Procurement Support (OPS) services deliver a range of solutions to help free up your staff to focus on core tasks.
Our OPS services work in 3 areas:
Service Desk and Release Management
- Service Desk: The Service Desk offers 24/7 multi-lingual, ITIL-based support to ensure your source-to-pay systems run smoothly, from 1st line end user queries to 2nd and 3rd line support for in-depth technical development and application management.
- Release Management: Successfully managing your release management cycle is key to achieving your business case but doing it inhouse often means peaks and troughs of activity which can be challenging to manage.
Our service removes the need to have internal resources required 3 or 4 times a year to manage and test your system, freeing them up for more strategic activity. It effectively removes the risk of key processes within your system from working incorrectly after an upgrade, because we carry out regression testing before the upgrade goes into production. We’ll also help you increase the benefits of the system by identifying and implementing key new functionality available with each upgrade.
Our range of enhancement services are designed to maximise the benefits gained from using your procurement systems.
Supplier Enablement – We have already enabled more than 200,000 suppliers from simple invoice ‘flips’ to complex cXML integration. Depending on your requirements, either some or all of these services can be selected:
- Supplier analysis: Providing data review and analysis of your suppliers
- Supplier enablement: Taking you from the initial planning phases to supplier enablement for either transactional and/or content activities
- Ongoing support: A service desk for your users and suppliers as well as enabling new suppliers.
Ongoing enablement support – Once your supplier enablement has been achieved, you need to ensure that you can support your suppliers going forward, maintain and update your catalogues and get new suppliers enabled so that they can transact electronically. Our Service Desk takes away this administration for you.
Training – As required we can provide tailored webinars, video training tutorials and onsite training sessions across all the major procurement technologies for your suppliers or end users.
Procurement Process Support
From complex category management to one-off auction support and outsourced procurement functions, our Procurement Process Support services help you deliver greater savings faster.
Our range of procurement process support services can be tailored to your specific requirements and enable you to outsource some of your more complex procurement activities such as auctions, RFIs and RFPs as well as Spot Buying.
Download the Value Proposition and learn more about our Operational Procurement Support Services.