We are proud to be sponsoring the leading bi-annual event for Procurement and Supply Chain Innovation.
Attendance is FREE for senior executives from the commercial, public and third sectors – so join us for…
- Two Xoomworks Speaking slots and more than 30 seminars on the latest industry issues
- Practical advice on harnessing the potential of new technologies
- Thought leadership and insight from a range of industry experts
- First-hand case studies from senior procurement practitioners
- Share challenges and experiences in our interactive workshops
- Networking drinks reception at the end of the day
Xoomworks run seminars:
10:30 – 11.10am “Digital procurement – a practical guide”
Trevor Tyler, Principle Consultant, Xoomworks
“Digital” has become a hot top for procurement. This session led by the ex-Head of Procurement Systems for IAG (owner of BA and Iberia), breaks through the terminology to provide practical ideas on how ‘digital’ can change what you do in your job and deliver efficiencies. He will focus on digital solutions for procurement and how their simple application can create a digital action plan, freeing up time to focus on more strategic and higher value procurement activities.
12:35 – 1.15pm “Achieving success: how Northumbria University implemented a new P2P solution”
Mark Gill, Commercial Director, Northumbria University
Martin Denham, Operations Director, Xoomworks
Universities are complex businesses and can be a difficult environment when deploying an enterprise wide eProcurement solution. Mark Gill, Commercial Director at Northumbria University, discusses the challenges faced and overcome, the lessons learned and the key successes. The session will be in an informal Q&A format with plenty of opportunity to ask questions.
Venue: The Queen Elizabeth II Centre
Address: Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, London SW1P 3EE