eWorld Procurement and Supply is the UK’s longest-running procurement forum, drawing together a prestigious crowd of senior procurement, supply chain, and finance professionals year on year. It is a unique opportunity to connect with leading technology experts, key suppliers and each other, stimulating lively discussion on the latest technological developments, cutting edge innovations, hot topics and market trends.
Attendance is FREE for senior executives from the commercial, public and third sectors, so join us for…..
- Two Xoomworks speaker slots, as well 30+ other seminars on cutting edge industry trends
- Practical advice on harnessing the potential of new technologies
- Thought leadership and insight from a range of industry experts
- First-hand case studies from senior procurement practitioners
- Share challenges and experiences in our interactive workshops
- Networking drinks reception at the end of the day
Xoomworks run seminars:
10.20am – Implementing Cloud Procurement Solutions – 5 critical differences to make you more successful
Denis Scharrer, Managing Consultant for Cloud Procurement
Having implemented 40+ successful cloud procurement projects to date, we will share the the five critical differences between cloud and on premise solutions, and how you can use this information to better plan, implement and manage your cloud procurement investment.
12.45pm – Implementing P2P – Different Perspectives from across the Team
Kelly Lewis, Senior Solutions Consultant, Xoomworks
During this session we will be sharing a conversation between our project team lead and the client’s project team lead, a high profile Scandanvian Bank. They will start by discussing why the bank decided it needed to implement a P2P solution and follow on through the different phases of the project, the challenges faced and the lessons learnt.
The Queen Elizabeth II Centre
Address: Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, London SW1P 3EE
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7798 4000