Xoomworks, the UK’s leading Taulia partner will be at Taulia Connect Europe and we want you to be there with us…
Apply by completing the form to the right for a FREE pass as a Xoomworks qualified attendee.
Taulia Connect Europe is set to be packed with a diverse agenda of interactive and informative sessions, aiming to explore how organisations can look at optimising not only their physical supply chain, but also the financial supply chain that supports it.
Discussions will address the opposing challenges of improving working capital, driving down supplier costs, ensuring supply chain health and meeting regulatory and wider CSR concerns.
Venue: AMBA Hotel, Charing Cross, London UK
Speaker slots to include:
- The Future of the Financial Supply Chain Jon Keating, MD Taulia
- Understanding the Global Economic Environment to Make the Most of your Money Lex Greensill, Senior Advisor and Crown Representative of Her Majesty the Queen
- Where next for prompt payment initiatives? Philip King, Chief Executive
Chartered Institute of Credit Management and Co-Chair Prompt Payment Code Advisory Board
- How Northgate Information Solutions Eliminated 92% of Supplier Enquiries Rachel Sharkey, Working Capital Manager, Northgate
- Crafting Agile Financial Supply Chains Nicolas Walden, Director, Advisory Services The Hackett Group
For more information on Taulia Connect click HERE