Job reference: XTBGSE10
Bulgaria | Based out of Sofia
Posted March, 2022
We are looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer to join are talented team currently working with one of the world's leading new business and information organisations. You will have the autonomy to select the tools and technologies you need to build and operate services responsible for brand-critical capabilities. We need someone who is comfortable with the ever-changing technical landscape and who is keen to contribute to the company’s processes and broader know-how.
You will be responsible for:
Helping with technical decision-making to support the technology strategy
Supporting personal development of more junior team-members
Developing and maintaining an understanding of the business domains within the company
Working within the department's strategy and guardrails, and contribute to their ongoing refinement
Working with a large portfolio of products that leverage a diverse range of technologies
Communicating widely within the organisation to ensure best practice in other areas is understood and adopted where it makes sense to do so.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- Extensive experience using the wide range of technologies and patterns required to build modern web products and services along with the tools that enable their creation. From CDNs, networking, cloud infrastructure and databases through to performance tuning and optimisation
- Experience with the tooling, monitoring, and engineering that enables highly fault tolerant systems in cloud environments
- Writing automated unit and end-to-end tests – with best practice in mind – for
- Ability to clearly reason about and articulate reasoning behind technical trade-offs (e.g. red/blue technical debt)
- Able to balance the customer and business product needs with those needed to build high quality products
- Understand the importance of diversity and equality in a well functioning team
- Be able to communicate clearly and concisely.
We can't wait to meet you!