Job reference: R00117624
Bulgaria | Based out of Sofia
Industry: Software Eng
Specialty: Application Development Senior Analyst
Schedule: Full time
Xoomworks Technology – now part of Accenture, is a specialist unit within Accenture Technology dedicated to building end-to-end digital products that people love to use.
We are growing our team of digital product legends. We need problem-solvers to help our digitally-ambitious clients achieve their goals through amazing teamwork. We value creative thinkers with a product mindset who care deeply about the end-user experience, delivering value, and a successful product.
Our clients are globally respected brands, innovators and leaders in their sector.
Join our fun, close-knit team, and we will give you the support, freedom and opportunities to excel. Be assured that we will recognise your potential and value your work. Ours is a "culture inside a culture" at Accenture, where you will also have access to the wide range of choices, benefits and career pathways that Accenture offers. Ready to start a conversation about your future with us?
As a Senior Java Developer, who has 4 years of experience in web development, you will be part of a team that is working with a variety of technologies depending on the business needs. This will give you many opportunities to expand your knowledge across different domains.
To keep it short, below are be three key responsibilities:
You will get involved in designing solutions based on client’s requirements
You will take ownership of the successful implementation of parts of the solution, where you will be delivering code on time and up to the quality standards expected.
As part of your work you will have a chance to mentor and develop the less experienced members of the team, which will give you opportunity to further enhance your soft skills.
Technology Stack Used & Required Knowledge:
● Deep knowledge of at least one programming language
●Flexibility with technologies and willingness to work with our tech stack
● Cloud infrastructure: (AWS, Heroku, GCP, or similar)
● Databases, Document stores, and search technologies like MariaDB, ElasticSearch, MongoDB or MySQL ○ Message queues like Kafka, Kinesis, SQS, etc.
● Experience working within an environment where operational support and monitoring of code and systems is part of the culture (DevOps)
● An understanding of CDNs and the role they play is web application architecture. e.g.Fastly, Cloudfront, Akamai etc.
● Experience with developing Salesforce Applications using APEX
● Experience with backend Java development using frameworks like Vert.X
● Instrumenting for observability and operability
● Understand how to build and maintain APIs
● How to design software to support easy scaling using a methodology like the 12 factor app
● Being an active member of the broader technology community with an understanding and passion of the current leading trends
● Being a leader with solid organisational and time management skills
The Rest of the qualities, you know them:
- Leading and organizing teams of various sizes
- Client Facing Skills
- Travel Availability (short/long term)
- Flexibility in using different technologies/ platforms
- Ability to shift gears quickly and cope with change
- Analytical & Detail Oriented
- Confident, proactive and self-motivated
- Disciplined and “Team first approach” oriented
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Counselling
- Ability for working from home for people on maternity/paternity leave
- Additional paid time off
- Flexible home office policy
- Options to buy shares
- Relocation Bonus
- Luxury health & dental insurance
- Bonuses for special occasions
- Food vouchers
- Multisport cards