Job reference: R00119753
Bulgaria | Based out of Sofia
Industry: Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Specialty: Program & Project Mgmt Senior Analyst
Schedule: Full time
Xoomworks Technology – now part of Accenture, is a specialist unit within Accenture Technology dedicated to building end-to-end digital products that people love to use.
We are growing our team of digital product legends. We need problem-solvers to help our digitally-ambitious clients achieve their goals through amazing teamwork. We value creative thinkers with a product mindset who care deeply about the end-user experience, delivering value, and a successful product. Our clients are globally respected brands, innovators and leaders in their sector.
Join our fun, close-knit team, and we will give you the support, freedom and opportunities to excel. Be assured that we will recognise your potential and value your work. Ours is a "culture inside a culture" at Accenture, where you will also have access to the wide range of choices, benefits and career pathways that Accenture offers. Ready to start a conversation about your future with us?
You will be responsible for delivering value, fostering teamwork, measuring the team’s work, and removing any obstacles impeding delivery. With your clear, adaptive and transparent communication skills, you will facilitate teams to create vision and consensus. Finally you will be responsible for creating transparency for the stakeholders through communication and engagement.
● Experience of managing delivery against measurable business outcomes
● Experience leading and coaching Lean-Agile teams
● A good understanding of Lean-Agile principles and multiple methodologies
● Experience of coaching Lean-Agile teams and individuals, workshop facilitation and structured problem solving
● Strong experience of digital product development
● A flexible approach to managing multiple teams & initiatives in parallel
● Proactive and an accomplished influencer – ability to negotiate with other programmes and teams to deliver work to fixed deadlines.
● Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, with ability to present complex concepts clearly
● Experience with Jira and Confluence
● Comfortable with spoken and written English
Employee Assistance Program
Ability for working from home for people on maternity/paternity leave
Additional paid time off
Flexible home office policy
Options to buy shares
Luxury health & dental insurance
Bonuses for special occasions