Job reference: R00105228
Romania | Based out of Cluj Napoca
Industry: Software Eng
Specialty: Application Development Senior Analyst
Schedule: Full time
Position summaryXoomworks Technology – now part of Accenture, is a specialist unit within Accenture Technology dedicated to building end-to-end digital products that people love to use. We are growing our team of digital product legends. We need problem-solvers to help our digitally-ambitious clients achieve their goals through amazing teamwork. We value creative thinkers with a product mindset who care deeply about the end-user experience, delivering value, and a successful product. Our clients are globally respected brands, innovators and leaders in their sector. Join our fun, close-knit team, and we will give you the support, freedom and opportunities to excel. Be assured that we will recognise your potential and value your work. Ours is a “culture inside a culture” at Accenture, where you will also have access to the wide range of choices, benefits and career pathways that Accenture offers. Ready to start a conversation about your future with us? Role overview: We are looking for a Senior Backend Developer to join one of our teams, you will be responsible for collaborating with multiple teams to design, build and operate large scale, high velocity services that deliver amazing capabilities to our client’s customers and partners. Responsibilities:
- Design and implement high-performance, scalable, robust and reliable server applications that support our client’s initiatives.
- Translate functional specifications into logical, component-based technical designs.
- Prototype creative solutions quickly by developing minimum viable products and work with others in crafting and implementing the technical vision.
- Provide code reviews to assess overcall code quality and flexibility, and the application of good object-oriented programming techniques.
- Drive continuous improvement and continuous delivery in our software development process within an agile development team.
- Write automated unit, system and acceptance tests as appropriate to support our continuous integration pipelines.
- Work closely with other passionate developers to ensure code quality, appropriate testing and design to ensure excellent product quality.
- Strong expertise in Java and / or Kotlin
- Knowledge of Sping Core, Spring Boot
- Experience with AWS: Cloudformation, ECS, Lambda, Api Gateway, ALB, Route53, S3, EMR + others
- Good understanding of databases: DynamoDB, RDS
- Experience working in Docker
- Ability to test, monitor, debug, fix issues using testing and monitoring tools: Junit, Mockito, RestAssured, Gatling, Kotest
- Knowledge of Spinnaker, Jenkins, Github
- Able to design software that is easily testable and observable