Job reference: XTROBGSE01
Bulgaria | Based out of Sofia
Romania | Based out of Cluj-Napoca
Posted March, 2022
Our client is a team of young experts believing that IoT industry is ready to make a breakthrough. Time has come to increase efficiency by linking more devices and systems together. Our mission is to reduce the waste of precious resources. This is achieved through collecting tiny bits of information from affordable autonomous things and converting it into increased efficiency with help of artificial intelligence. We are transforming conservative industries and empowering new ones where opportunities arise.
We are looking for engineers, who are willing to experiment and to learn new skills and new ways of approaching interesting and complex tasks.
We value people:
- Who are keen to express themselves, even if it might not be the popular opinion
- Who are enthusiastic about saving natural resources from depletion by helping us with our mission
- Who are willing to work on a large-scale project with a big range of functionality
- Who puts team effort higher than personal gain
- Who values quality over quantity.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing, coding, testing, and packaging discrete software components
- Developing valuable functional outcomes in line with best practice
- Modifying & troubleshooting existing and new software components
- Working within, but questioning architectural constraints and guidelines
- Agreeing interfaces for data creation, extraction, transport, and transformation
- Keep abreast of trends and opportunities in the software world.
The successful candidate will need to have:
In-depth application development knowledge in Python
Experience in AWS services
Experience in Redshift / DynamoDB / Athena / S3(Data-lake)
Experience in Lambdas
Knowledge of Kafka / SQS / SNS / API-GW
An obsession for quality, striving to write code that is readable by everyone, well tested and robust in production
Excellent communication skills with an ability to share ideas and work collaboratively with everyone on the team
The ability to transform ideas into plans and design solutions to complex problems.
We can't wait to meet you!