Job reference: XTROBGSE02
Bulgaria | Based out of Sofia
Romania | Based out of Cluj-Napoca
Posted March, 2022
Our client is a team of young experts believing that IoT industry is ready to make a breakthrough. Time has come to increase efficiency by linking more devices and systems together. Our mission is to reduce waste of precious resources. This is achieved through collecting tiny bits of information from affordable autonomous things and converting it into increased efficiency with help of artificial intelligence. We are transforming conservative industries and empowering new ones where opportunities arise.
We are looking for engineers, who are willing to experiment and to learn new skills and new ways of approaching interesting and complex tasks.
We value people:
- Who are keen to express themselves, even if it might not be the popular opinion
- Who are enthusiastic about saving natural resources from depletion by helping us with our mission
- Who are willing to work at a large-scale project with quite big range of functionality
- Who puts team effort higher than personal gain
- Who values quality over quantity.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop and extend software tools which automate, analyse and monitor business processes.
- Get hands on and partner with developers building new features and infrastructure for our applications and backend services.
- Set policy & best practices for application security
- Handle numerous requests sent by users and work with our clients on resolving issues.
- Troubleshoot critical production issues, identify and patching bugs and inefficiencies.
- Implement automation of vulnerability scanning & detection
- Taking architectural ownership for various critical components and systems
- Contributing to reviews, retrospectives and planning discussions for technical, product and company decisions
- Communicating and documenting solutions and design decisions
The successful candidate will need to have:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- Associate / Professional AWS Certification
- Experience with Terraform or CloudFormation
- Aware of the Cyber Security landscape
- Good understanding of Linux systems and computer networking
- Passion for writing clean, modular, well-commented, readable and reusable code
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We can't wait to meet you!