Xoomworks is a niche IT, consulting and outsourcing company with several different lines of business. Procurement Consulting (PC) is one of Xoomworks lines of business. Our PC team consists of procurement consultants and industry specialists who are known for their ability to inspire people and drive change effectively.
In addition to experience with multi-national complex organisations, we have experience in highly regulated environments in the public and private sectors including water, gas, electricity, police, logistics and local government. Xoomworks is a Coupa, Ariba, Determine and Taulia Partner.
We are a UK owned company and have offices in London, UK, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, Paris, France and South Africa.
Xoomworks was founded in 2000 in London by former partners of Deloitte Consulting who wanted to introduce a new style of IT services partner. Today we are an established company with an excellent reputation among our multinational clients, and have a London based business and technical team that work alongside our Cluj-Napoca based Operation Procurement Support (OPS) teams.
We are looking for people who are interested in working with the latest technologies, latest processes on mission critical applications. We care about our employees and we invest in them.
We are looking for graduates who are looking for their first or second job to join our OPS team as a Procurement Support Analyst. The role will be joining our existing team delivering a range of operational support services to several of our clients Coupa Procurement system or other e-Procurement systems and liaising with UK and European Xoomworks project teams to support project implementations.
You should have a good degree and an interest in pursuing a career in IT and systems support. A good communicator with excellent German and English skills, a flexible approach and good problem solving skills is what we are looking for.
The role will be to join our growing existing team to deliver Supplier Enablement and Service Desk services and with the opportunity to expand into more complex areas such as End User training, Release Management, cXML Vendor Enablement etc. The role will involve developing relationships and liaising with various clients departments such as IT, Finance, AP, User Acceptance etc.
The aim of the role is to be able to deliver the above services in English and German.
There is potential for some onsite travel but the role is based in our Cluj-Napoca office.
Internal Coupa or other procurement systems based training plan will be followed so that the relevant knowledge will be grown.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
• Communicating with UK and Europe based client staff and client suppliers in English and German
• Supporting users of the system by email, phone and ITIL based incident management system
• Supporting key functionality of Coupa Procurement system or other e-Procurement systems
• Providing systems support and resolution of incidents
• Preparing client reports
Experience & Qualifications Required:
• Degree and/or exposure/interest in IT systems
• Excellent English and German language skills, written and spoken
• Good MS Office skills
• Any additional European languages is a bonus
• Self – motivated
• Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise effectively
• Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
• Team player and excellent communicator
• Competitive salary
• Employee private medical cover
• Life insurance
• Co-payment gym subscription
• Pension contribution
• Working from home policy
• Comprehensive training and development