We are looking for graduates in search for their first or second job to join our Operational Procurement Support (OPS) team as a Supplier Integration Analyst. The role will be joining our existing team delivering supplier integrations services to our customer Taulia and potentially expanding into supplier integration support for our Coupa clients.
As a Supplier Integration Analyst, you will be in charge of integration opportunities between suppliers and the customer’s Procurement systems (Taulia and Coupa), liaising with EU and US project teams in order to support system integration processes. Internal training plan will be followed so that the relevant knowledge is developed.
An integration opportunity involves connecting two or more systems via the most suitable connectivity method (HTTP(s), (s)FTP, AS2) in order to ensure the continuous documents/files flow between them: orders (delivery, change and confirmation), invoices, catalogue integration (punchouts). The process may involve offering advice around the most suitable integration method between the systems.
A good communicator with excellent English and Spanish or Italian skills, a flexible approach and
good problem-solving skills is what we are looking for.
There is a potential for expanding the knowledge by including additional procurement systems.
There is potential for some onsite travel but the role is based in our Cluj-Napoca office.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
• Lead effective communication with suppliers via email, phone and conference call tools in order to agree on the project objectives while representing the client and the organization’s interests
• Gather the required information for each supplier integration setup while providing advice on the management of the project
• Update the progress of each supplier integration setup in an accurate and timely manner
• Organize and coordinate the e2e testing with each supplier
• Identify potential risk areas
• Support and guide suppliers during the transition process
• Conduct regular meetings with project stakeholders
• Communicating with suppliers in English and Spanish or Italian
Experience & Qualifications Required:
• Degree and/or exposure/interest in IT systems
• Good MS Office skills
• Excellent English plus Italian/Spanish skills, both written and spoken, including strong phone
and e-mail etiquette
• Ability to understand and discuss B2B transactions that occur in the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Procurement departments
• Experience/interest in troubleshooting techniques
• Basic knowledge of file types such as EDIFACT, X12, (c)XML, CSV
• Basic knowledge of connectivity methods such as (s)FTP, HTTP(s), AS2
• Any additional European language is a bonus
• Self-motivated and passionate
• Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
• Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
• Team player and excellent communicator
• Competitive salary
• Employee private medical cover
• Life assurance
• Gym subscription
• Pension contribution
• Working from home policy
• Comprehensive training and development