Xoomworks Technology is looking for passionate SharePoint Lead Developer / Architect who care about software excellence.
We champion best engineering practices and love learning new skills, so finding people who have the same mindset is key to our business model. Xoomworks is a company that lives in a world where the individuals are looked after first and then those people who make up the community that we share, and then finally (but with the same passion), our beloved successful clients.
Whilst our positions require significant experience and the ability to shape a new product, our flat organisational structure means you’ll be someone who is unconcerned with titles and hierarchy. We like to think that you will be evangelical when actively coaching other team members and providing sure-fire technical leadership.
- Technical leadership of the SharePoint development team in Sofia /Responsibility for the work
- Analyzing problems (business processes, transactions, dates, functions)
- Estimate and develop applications
- Facilitation and promotion of the development team, increasing of the technical skills in the team
- Listening actively to the team and its members. Understanding of needs and problems within the team and or between team members
- Full team member in SharePoint development projects (as any other team member)
- Deep .NET Knowledge in ASP.NET, C#, HTML, JS and TypeScript
- Deep Knowledge of the collaboration environment especially SharePoint 2016, Office 365 and Azure.
- Practical and technical experience in SharePoint implementations / projects
- Software design / architecture skills
- Fluently English, German would be an asset (the more the better)
- Leadership (Experienced in leading a team)
- Highly skilled in internal (to the team) and external (customer / partner) communication
- Authority in technical skills and social behavior
- Willingness to travel / flexibility in order to visit Berne