Xoomworks is a consulting and technology company that specialises in Technology, Digital Innovation, and complex bespoke software solutions development, founded in the UK 20 years ago. We help technology driven companies release great products to market quicker, and to innovate faster than their competition. Xoomworks teams have strong capability in the latest technologies and deep expertise in the media, financial and online gaming business sectors.
What differentiates us?
“Any problem is a shared problem” mindset. It is our signature. It shapes the cornerstone of great teamwork and successful partnerships. Enjoy being trusted, respected, and supported.
We encourage our people to express opinions and take ownership. Xoomworks provides flexible and relaxed environment with care of each individual needs.
The outcome is important to us especially in terms of using our expertise to create sustainable and savvy solutions for our clients.
This is one of 5 key Senior Director roles in the Xoomworks Technology organisation, along with Sales Director, Delivery Director, Product & Tech Director, and Business Development Director – the XT Leadership Team
This role will be supporting the XT Leadership Team with valuable business and market-related insights, specific HR metrics, and will be expected to contribute to the strategic decisions in the business.
This role will be accountable for developing, implementing, and adapting resourcing strategies and initiatives aligned with the strategic goals of the business.
- Playing a central role, in conjunction with the XT Leadership team, in forward planning and strategy development for the business.
- Supporting Delivery and Product & Tech organizations in their resource planning efforts.
- Demonstrating, instilling, and promoting Xoomworks culture and values at all levels and in all parts of the organization, on a day-to-day basis, and through specific initiatives.
- Being an ambassador of the Xoomworks OneTeam™ approach throughout the organization, supporting individuals and teams in adopting this mindset.
- Taking initiative in optimizing, further developing, and adapting all areas of HR functions, including, but not limited to: HR branding, onboarding, succession planning, performance management, organizational development, learning & development, offboarding, a.o.
- Critically assessing and developing HR policies in line with the everchanging context of the business, taking account of our borderless ways of working.
- Leading and optimizing the recruitment and selection processes across all our locations and channels.
- Providing leadership and support to the existing resourcing teams in Romania and Bulgaria offices.
- Participating in creating training programs to grow leaders and subject matter experts/high calibre specialists.
- Supporting current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of talent.
- Benchmarking and refreshing the remuneration policies and benefits packages for staff.
Key Outcomes (how you know if the job is being done successfully)
- An agreed multi-annual People Plan is in in place and delivered on, in alignment with the business goals.
- An agreed Succession Plan is in place for all key roles across Xoomworks Technology.
- A clear Xoomworks Technology “Employer Brand” is agreed and actively used to attract Talent, across all our locations.
- Recruitment is delivered in a timely and effective way.
- Retention of staff is below local market averages.
- Borderless resourcing is optimised and fully integrated in our policies and processes.
- Regular reporting is provided to support the management of the business.
- Predictive information and insight are provided to support business decision making.
Key Attributes, Skills and Knowledge:
- Solid, proven HR leadership experience, ideally in multi-location organizations.
- To build strong effective relationships with the ability to challenge and be challenged.
- To work collaboratively and be able to both lead areas of work and to be a positive team member.
- Work closely with other Directors, under the guidance of the Managing Director, to create a high-performance senior leadership team in Xoomworks Technology.
- Problem solving mindset.
- Advisor for the business.
- Hands-on experience of talent management, management development, attraction, recruitment and selection, employee engagement and retention, and best practices in Eastern Europe.
- Good knowledge of the (Eastern) European talent market.
- To be an active learner who works to keep up to date with HR developments, the sector and local talent markets.
- Occasional international travel (when travel will be allowed and following all safety restrictions) to our local offices.