Working on just one of Xoomworks’ amazing client projects, you will be embedded with a fantastic team to create a travel platform for a world leading online business. The product uses modern, high performance technology designed to operate at scale, serving millions of requests every day for a global customer base. This is a rare opportunity to turn a lot of theoretical knowledge about performance and scalability into real world experience, building a true web scale application.
- Passion for Code: You should have a passion for code, developing it from a scientific skill into a platform.
- Curiosity: The best software engineers are curious creatures. We look for people who are always ‘trawling the net’ looking for newest and best coding practices.
- Discipline: Attention to detail is important, but so is an ability to stay organized.
- Attention to Detail: Be obsessive about details, and you’ll be on your way to becoming a Xoomworks coding rock star.
- Leadership: You feel that mentoring, coaching and leading bring their own rewards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of .NET Frameworks (C# / VB.NET / ASP.NET) and object oriented concept
- Experience with ASP .NET MVC, Web API, Forms
- Good knowledge of WCF Services
- Good database skills (SQL Server, SharePoint)
- Experience in working with JIRA, Confluence and Stash
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with coaching and mentoring more inexperienced developers
- A passion for software development and a commitment to delivering a great user experience
- An insatiable appetite for learning new skills and constantly improving existing ones
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Even better stuff you might know (nice to have):
- Experience with Microservices
What Xoomworks ‘brings to the table?
- Competitive salary
- Employee private medical cover
- Life insurance
- Gym subscription
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Optional work from home policy
- Comprehensive training and development