Website Xoomworks Technology
Financial Times in partnership with Xoomworks, have established a research and development centre in Sofia, Bulgaria. The Financial Times is one of the world’s leading business news and information organisations. They are recognised globally for their authority, integrity and accuracy. Financial Times provide a broad range of essential services, including news, comments, data and analysis, to the growing audience of internationally minded business people.
We are currently looking for Golang Software Engineer to join Xoomworks and become part of the Financial Times team.
What differentiates us?
One Team Approach
“Any problem is a shared problem” mentality. It is our signature. It shapes the cornerstone of great teamwork and successful partnerships. Enjoy being trusted, respected, and supported.
We encourage our people to express opinions and take ownership. Xoomworks provides flexible and relaxed environment with care of each individual needs. Free home policy, no micromanagement, 6 days for self-learning.
The outcome is important to us especially in terms of using our expertise to create sustainable and savvy solutions.
– Work directly with product owners and senior stakeholders to fully shape solutions from inception to deployment and beyond
– Work within (with an opportunity to lead) a team of engineers in an agile delivery team
– Design and implement low maintenance, well monitored, secure and scalable solutions to customer problems
– Design, build and operate solutions, from cradle to grave, which meet both functional and non-functional KPIs
– Understand and play an active part in designing the architecture, tooling and release cycle processes used by the engineering teams across – – Product & Technology
– Contribute to company-wide processes, frameworks and guidelines
– Develop a close relationship with our customers and provide operational support
– Advanced written and spoken English
– Experience with Golang or experience with other OOP language (preferably Java) and strong interest to learn Golang
– A track record of delivering well engineered solutions using current technologies and best practices such as SOLID, TDD, CI/CD and pair programming
– An active member of the broader technology community with an understand of current leading trends
– Experience working as part of an Agile delivery team, using methodologies like Scrum and Kanban
– Good understanding of the principles and trade-offs of a microservices architecture
– Good working experience of at least one cloud infrastructure, ideally AWS
– Comfortable working in a Linux environment
– Experience working within an environment where operational support and monitoring of code and systems is part of the culture (DevOps)
– Experience designing and developing RESTful APIs
– Ability to accurately monitor and analyse system performance using tools like Grafana
You think you have unique qualifications that make you the right candidate for us? Simply send us your resume. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted!