We are looking for exceptional graduates to join our OPS team as a Senior Data Analyst. The role will be joining our existing team delivering a range of operational procurement process support services to initially one of our clients.
Due to recent rapid growth of our department we are looking to build a new team with multiple roles to support our client. One of those roles is a Senior Data Analyst with responsibility for delivering a number of Procurement process support services.
A good degree and background in Maths, Economics or Computing and with practical experience of data analysis and reporting, and/or business systems will be an advantage. A good communicator with excellent English skills, a flexible approach and good problem-solving skills is what we are looking for.
English is the core language for support but any additional European languages would be a bonus. There is potential for some onsite travel but the role is based in our Cluj-Napoca office.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Extract data from various data sources, including databases and data systems, for reporting and analysis purposes
- Prepare transparent standard reports and analyse to support business needs
- Ensure high data quality through regular quality checks
- Develop, create and improve data layout like tables, charts, graphs, etc.
- Deliver ad hoc & scheduled tasks for audit and compliance activities
- Escalate issues to Team Lead/Service Owner
- Other ad hoc duties when required
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Excellent English language skills, written and spoken
- Good MS Office skills (MS Excel at advanced level)
- At least 6-12 months experience working as a Data/Reporting Analyst at an intermediate level and at least 1-2 years other working experience
- Any additional European language is a bonus
- Highly analytical and methodical
- Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise effectively
- Team player and excellent communicator
- Passionate and flexible
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to learn and apply new knowledge quickly
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Competitive salary
- Employee private medical cover
- Life insurance
- Co-payment gym subscription
- Pension contribution
- Working from home policy
- Comprehensive training and development