Website Xoomworks Procurement
Xoomworks is a niche IT, consulting and outsourcing company with two core lines of business – Xoomworks Procurement (XP) and Xoomworks Technology (XT).
Our XP team consists of procurement consultants and industry specialists who are known for their ability to inspire people and drive change effectively. Our XP team operates in three areas:
• Procurement Transformation – our services focus on the key aspects that make Procurement functions successful
• Procurement Technology – Implementation of leading procurement solutions such as Coupa, SAP Ariba and Jaggaer
• Operational Procurement Support (OPS) – range of procurement support services including Service Desk, Release Management, Supplier Enablement, Spend Analytics, Training
Xoomworks partners with the leading technologies in the Cloud Procurement space: Coupa, SAP Ariba and Jaggaer etc. and our clients are some of the largest and most successful organisations in the world.
We are looking for candidates to join our Operational Procurement Support (OPS) team as a Senior Coupa Analyst ideally with relevant or similar experience. The role will be based in Cluj-Napoca but working closely with our team based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
The role will be joining our existing team delivering a range of operational support services to several of our clients Coupa Procurement system and liaising with UK and European Xoomworks project teams to support project implementations.
You should ideally have a Bachelor degree and an interest in pursuing a career in IT and systems support. You should have at least 1 to 2 years’ experience in a system support role. A good communicator with excellent German and English skills, a flexible approach and good problem-solving skills is what we are looking for. The role will be to join our growing existing team to deliver Coupa Service Desk & Supplier Enablement services in German and English. The Coupa Support service will be delivered to more than 1 client with the opportunity to expand into other areas such as cXML Vendor Enablement, Release Management, End User training etc. The role will involve developing relationships and liaising with various clients’ departments such as IT, Finance, AP, User Acceptance etc. In addition to the Coupa Support services the aim of the role is to learn the Coupa processes and systems quickly so that Solution Analyst tasks can be delivered on Coupa implementation projects.
The Solution Analyst tasks involve working with UK and European Xoomworks project teams to support project Coupa Implementation or Optimisation projects. Post Covid, Solution Analyst tasks will involve travel to client sites as part of the tasks. Internal Coupa based training plan will be followed so that the relevant system knowledge will be grown.
Our standard working hours are 9am to 6pm but to support our clients we may need provide support outside of these hours, depending on the service. An additional payment is paid for each planned hour of shifted working hours.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
• Communicating with UK and Europe based client staff and client suppliers
• Supporting users of the system by email, phone and ITIL based incident management
• Providing systems support and resolution of incidents
• Supporting client suppliers through the process change via the enablement process
• Preparing client reports
• Escalate issues to Team Lead/Service Owner
• Other ad hoc duties when required
Experience & Qualifications Required:
• Excellent German and English language skills, written and spoken
• Good MS Office skills (MS Excel to at least intermediate level)
• At least 1 to 2 year’s system support experience is mandatory
• Experience of either Coupa or another procurement system or procurement processes is a bonus
• Any additional languages is a bonus
• Excellent organisational skills and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Dependable, highly motivated, proactive self-starter who is able to work independently and take initiative
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a can-do attitude, diplomatic approach, confidence and comfort around peers and leadership team
• Ability to develop strong relationships with cross-functional teams
• Analytical thinking and attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise effectively
• Team player and excellent communicator
• Passionate and flexible
• Competitive salary
• Meal vouchers
• Employee private medical cover
• Life insurance
• Co-payment gym subscription
• Pension contribution
• Working from home policy
• 25 days paid holiday per year
• Comprehensive training and development – Internal Coupa training programme etc
• Long Term Incentive scheme
• Additional loyalty holiday days scheme