Xoomworks Technology is looking for a passionate Scrum Master who care about software excellence.
- Set up and maintain the SCRUM framework for one or more development teams.
- Leads and facilitates all SCRUM ceremonies such as: daily stand-ups, backlog refinement, sprint planning; sprint review & retrospectives.
- Ensure tracking systems are updated regularly in order to provide transparency on progress.
- Monitor team metrics and report on progress while keeping focus on sprint delivery.
- Maintain and update periodically the process documentation.
- Ensure the core Agile principles are adhered to by the development teams.
- Drive continuous improvement and make sure best practices are always followed.
- Support the Product Owners as necessary.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making and conflict resolution.
- Build a healthy and trusted work environment where collaboration and teamwork are the main items on the daily agenda.
- Empower the teams to self-organize and coach them towards successful delivery.
- Ensure both internal and external communication are timely and effective.
- Mentoring and coaching teams to reach full maturity and work efficiency
- 3 years of applicable experience (i.e. project management, Scrum Master).
- Solid understanding of the SDLC in an Agile environment.
- Experience with various Agile approaches: User Stories and Estimation Techniques, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Able to drive and lead various Retrospective formats and adapt accordingly in order to get best results.
- Excellent communication skills in English combined with strong organization and time management skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.