We are looking for a dedicated, self-motivated, technical driven professional to work in a team of engineers developing highly available enterprise products.
Our continued business success and growth demand a lot from our technology, including transaction volumes that surpass many of the world’s leading financial institutions. Our engineers are committed to find the best solutions to complex technical challenges together with professional team members.
The successful candidate will have exceptional technical and problem-solving skills, with a positive, results driven attitude.
- Delivering product at scale for over 5 million customers, 99,9% of transactions in less than a second
- Our client’s systems process more than 7 million transactions every day (more than all the European stock exchanges combined)
- Deliver high transitional products, serving more than 2.5Bn calls a day
- Diverse and up to date technical landscape to explore, leverage and innovate
- The products you’ll develop will comply with ambitious uptime targets: less than 50 minutes downtime expected per year
- Continuous Integration, Deployment and Testing
- Software creation, unit testing, adhering to standards and best practices
- Write technical documentation that shares knowledge effectively
- Code reviews, by and for peers
- Work in an Agile environment
- Contribute to team development
- Provide guidance to junior colleagues
Experience and qualification required
- Proficiency in React Native development
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Good Git knowledge
- Knowledge of multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- Understanding of mobile apps life cycle
- Understanding the full development cycle and some experience of Agile development methodologies and supporting tools.
- Experience with React Native technical hiring, willing to help on growing the team
- iOS and/or Android development
- Push Notifications
- GTM Tracking
- Frameworks/SDK integration in mobile apps
Key skills and attributes:
- Team player who brings also fun to the team
- Proven ability & desire to innovate
- Strong analytical skills