This is a key role within the Gaming Product team. A dynamic and exciting team with lots of potential for growth, you will be central to delivering the product strategy, executing a roadmap and being the main interaction point between Product and Technology. Using data-based insight you will ultimately be responsible for delivering a fantastic customer experience.
The Product Owner will deliver game-changing improvements for our customers and our client’s business. Reporting to a Product Delivery Manager for Gaming, you will bridge technical and business worlds as you continually deliver improvements and innovative product features across mobile and web. You have a bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at great speed.
- Understands product/commercial needs and how these are translated into functional and technical requirements
- Leads requirements gathering effort based on Product Management input
- Responsible for writing user stories, acceptance criteria, stocking, grooming and prioritizing backlogs, producing release plans and epic roadmaps, running show and tells and producing release communications and tracking benefits realization
- Attending all scrum ceremonies
- Accountable for the timely availability and accuracy of requirements for development projects, ensuring the engineering teams can develop software as efficiently as possible.
- Works with the User Experience department to ensure implemented features match with their user journeys and design
- Maintains the written ‘source of truth’: documented user stories recording the agreed requirements of all product owners and stakeholders to enable traceability and re-use.
- Performs change management through product and sprint backlogs as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Keeps Technology management, Programme Management, Product Management, Commercial P&Ls well informed of the status of development requirements and scope.
- Communicates and enforces requirements specification standards.
- Understands the dependencies between technology components and how they combine to deliver solutions to the end consumer and to the business.
- Manages cross-team dependencies
- Consistently creates high-quality well documented, easily sustained deliverables and documentation.
- Understands and balances commercial needs against technical requirements and capabilities.
- Ensures that all solutions meet company-wide, ‘hygiene’ requirements in terms of non-functional performance, security, compliance, social responsibility
Essential Skills & Experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, based on a data driven approach
- Knowledge of techniques for requirements elicitation and specification.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, drives for simplicity and clarity, able to confidently present and influence senior management
- Knowledge of A/B testing and product best practices
- Google Analytics
- Experience with working with structured project lifecycles
- Knowledge in Mobile and Desktop product development
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Additional health insurance package
- Work in a well established and growing international company
- Work on projects with some of the world’s leading companies
- Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture
- Personal training plan (annual goals and budget)
- Flexible working hours
- Free Home Office policy