Website Xoomworks Procurement
Xoomworks is a niche IT, consulting and outsourcing company with two core lines of business – Xoomworks Procurement (XP) and Xoomworks Technology (XT).
Our XP team consists of procurement consultants and industry specialists who are known for their ability to inspire people and drive change effectively. Our XP team operates in three areas:
• Procurement Transformation – our services focus on the key aspects that make Procurement functions successful
• Procurement Technology – Implementation of leading procurement solutions such as Coupa, SAP Ariba and Jaggaer
• Operational Procurement Support (OPS) – range of procurement support services including Service Desk, Release Management, Supplier Enablement, Spend Analytics, Training
Xoomworks partners with the leading technologies in the Cloud Procurement space: Coupa, SAP Ariba and Jaggaer etc. and our clients are some of the largest and most successful organisations in the world.
We are a UK owned company and have offices in UK, Romania, France, Bulgaria and Germany.
Xoomworks was founded in 2000 in London by former partners of Deloitte Consulting who wanted to introduce a new style of IT services partner. Today we are an established company with an excellent reputation among our multinational clients and have a UK, France & German based business and technical team that work alongside our Operational Procurement Support (OPS) teams based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and Sofia, Bulgaria.
We are looking for experienced candidates who have over 2 years relevant experience working on configuring Procurement systems or similar SaaS systems to join our OPS team as a Subject Matter Expert (SME). The role will be joining our existing OPS team and reporting into our OPS Team Manager who is based in Cluj-Napoca. This role will be joining our growing XP team in Cluj-Napoca/Sofia but working closely with our teams in other locations.
The role is part of our existing team OPS delivering a range of operational support services to several of our clients Coupa and potentially others Procurement systems. The primary aim of the role is to learn the processes and systems quickly so that Solution Analyst tasks can be delivered, liaising with UK and European Xoomworks project teams to support project Implementation & Optimisation.
English is the core language for support, but any additional European languages would be a bonus.
Internal Coupa based training plan will be followed so that the relevant system knowledge will be grown.
You should have a good degree and an interest in pursuing a career in IT and systems support. A good communicator with excellent English skills, a flexible approach and good problem-solving skills is what we are looking for.
Post Covid, there will be a frequent amount of travel as part of this role but the role is based in our Cluj-Napoca/Sofia office.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
• Communicating with UK and Europe based client staff and client suppliers
• Delivering tasks on procurement implementation & optimisation projects
• Delivering procurement support services
• Supporting users of the system by email, phone and ITIL based incident management system
• Providing systems support and resolution of incidents
• Preparing client reports
• Escalate issues to Line Manager/Service Owner
• Other ad hoc duties when required
Experience & Qualifications Required:
• Excellent English language skills, written and spoken
• Good MS Office skills (MS Excel to at least intermediate level)
• Over 2 years’ experience working on configuring a procurement system or a similar SaaS system is mandatory
• Any additional European language is a bonus
• Excellent organisational skills and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Dependable, highly motivated, proactive self-starter who is able to work independently, take initiative, and drive projects forward to completion with minimal supervision
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a can-do attitude, diplomatic approach, confidence and comfort around peers and leadership team
• Ability to develop strong relationships with cross-functional teams
• Analytical thinking and attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise effectively
• Team player and excellent communicator
• Passionate and flexible
• Competitive salary
• Employee private medical cover
• Life assurance
• Co-payment gym subscription
• Pension contribution
• Working from home policy
• Comprehensive training and development
• Long Term Incentive scheme
• Additional loyalty holiday days scheme