Website Xoomworks Procurement
Xoomworks is a niche IT, consulting and outsourcing company with two core lines of business – Xoomworks Procurement (XP) and Xoomworks Technology (XT).
Our XP team consists of procurement consultants and industry specialists who are known for their ability to inspire people and drive change effectively. Our XP team operates in three areas:
• Procurement Transformation – our services focus on the key aspects that make Procurement functions successful
• Procurement Technology – Implementation of leading procurement solutions such as Coupa, SAP Ariba and Jaggaer
• Operational Procurement Support (OPS) – range of procurement support services including Service Desk, Release Management, Supplier Enablement, Spend Analytics, Training
Xoomworks partners with the leading technologies in the Cloud Procurement space: Coupa, SAP Ariba and Jaggaer etc. and our clients are some of the largest and most successful organisations in the world.
We are a UK owned company and have offices in UK, Romania, France, Bulgaria and Germany.
Xoomworks was founded in 2000 in London by former partners of Deloitte Consulting who wanted to introduce a new style of IT services partner. Today we are an established company with an excellent reputation among our multinational clients and have a UK, France & German based business and technical team that work alongside our Operational Procurement Support (OPS) teams based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and Sofia, Bulgaria.
We are looking for candidates with application support experience to join our Operational Procurement Support (OPS) team as an Intermediate or Senior Integration Analyst depending upon the amount of relevant experience. The role will be joining our existing team delivering integration support on implementation projects, technical service desk and supplier integration services. The main focus will be to work with integrations of Coupa and Jaggaer Procurement systems with various ERP systems.
The main Integration Analyst tasks will involve working with the Integration Architect and the implementation team to support customer’s integrations. You will be responsible for preparing relevant integration documents, creating/updating test scripts, run Integration testing, attending calls and workshops, etc.
You may work with clients who already have the procurement system implemented and require technical support with their integrations.
A good communicator with excellent English skills, a flexible approach and good problem-solving skills is what we are looking for.
There is a potential for expanding the knowledge by including additional procurement systems and some onsite travel but the role is based in our Cluj-Napoca/Sofia office.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
• Lead effective communication with stakeholders via email, phone and conference call tools in order to agree on the project objectives
• Gather the required information for each integration setup while providing advice on the management of the project
• Update the progress of each integration setup in an accurate and timely manner
• Organize and coordinate e2e testing
• Identify potential risk areas
• Support and guide stakeholders during the transition process
• Conduct regular meetings with project stakeholders
Proactively monitor transactions, troubleshoot errors to identify where the issues are and advise the teams how to correct them
Experience & Qualifications Required:
• Exposure/interest in IT systems and troubleshooting techniques
• Exposure to integration architecture landscape / cross-platform interfaces
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Good MS Office skills
• Excellent English skills, both written and spoken, including strong phone and e-mail etiquette
• Ability to understand and discuss B2B transactions that occur in the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Procurement departments in order to bridge the gap between the requirement/problem and potential solutions
• Knowledge of/ability to quickly master working with REST and SOAP APIs, XML, XSLT
• Experience with ERP systems is a plus
• Any additional European language is a bonus
• Self-motivated and passionate
• Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
• Well organized, detail-oriented, analytical and possess strong problem-solving skills
• Team player and excellent communicator
• Proactive attitude
• Self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced and often changing environment
• Competitive salary
• Employee private medical cover
• Life assurance
• Co-payment gym subscription
• Pension contribution
• Working from home policy
• Comprehensive training and development
• Long Term Incentive scheme
• Additional loyalty holiday days scheme