We are looking for a dedicated, self-motivated, technical driven professional to work in a team of engineers developing fin-tech solutions. Our client is an institutional market place lender specializing in prime buy-to-let mortgages for properties in the UK.
The successful candidate will have exceptional technical and problem-solving skills, with a positive, results driven attitude.
We’re looking for collaborative, outcome-oriented Java engineers to join our team and help us with some great fin-tech projects. The ideal candidates are curious, have a good business understanding (or are willing to learn), strong communication skills, and are interested in improving themselves and those around them.
- Engineers on our team are focused on building quality software from every step (design, development, testing, and deployment), which hopefully makes our job of support and maintenance that much easier!
- We’re also big on automation (CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code, etc.) and discovering new tools that will make our lives simpler and our products better
- We work with the data team to help maintain and improve data pipeline
- Engage with your team to evolve development standards and practices to resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur
- Work with team members to take ownership of technical and architecture of critical components and systems
- Actively participate in code and design review including documenting and communicating decisions
- 4+ years experience building and scaling web applications in a production environment
- Have a real passion for clean code; unit testing; automation testing and continuous delivery
- Have drive with practicality; a critical thinker; dedicated to solving problems at team level; are open and flexible
- Are very passionate and creative about learning, especially in the areas of technology, service design patterns and system architecture to deliver value to our customers