We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our client’s Partner Marketing team and help build the engineering solutions for digital marketing stack across multiple channels such as Google, Bing, Facebook. Backend work includes building end to end solutions for marketing channels including microservices which interact with marketing channel APIs. Some Frontend work includes building dashboards/public facing web applications directly for our partners.
- Experience: 4-5 years of professional experience in a similar role
- You will have excellent Python knowledge and experience and be up to date on best Python practices.
- Technology: You are keen to work on Front end technologies such React, TypeJS, storybooks etc. You would be responsible for building and maintaining public facing dashboard and utility API for partners. You are not averse to learning new languages and technologies to help build state of the art solutions.
- You have experience in using traditional relational databases (e.g. Postgres) and have good intuition for how to write efficient SQL queries. You are also required to use NoSql databases wherever applicable and are able to differentiate between relational and non-relational database use cases.
- Communication: You are able to communicate clearly and be humble when sharing ideas with everyone on the team. You are able to explain your ideas clearly and transform them into plans. You are able to design the solution to a complex problem.
- Quality: You strive to write code that is readable by everyone, well tested and robust in production.
- Motivation: You understand and are motivated by the challenge of building scalable, reliable distributed systems.
What will you be working on?
- Backend systems: Working across all backend systems to ensure the data we need is gathered and stored in our data lake.
- Full stack: Some full stack work on our main website to enable features that allow us to promote purchase of products. Some of the work will be on creating dashboard and public web applications for the partners on our site.
- Microservices: Building and maintaining microservices for interaction between systems.
- Analytics, Reporting and Monitoring: Developing reports and dashboards to monitor both the training and prediction performance of our models.
- Data engineering: Designing the Extract, Transform and Load pipeline to process data from our data warehouse / data lake.
- We work mainly in Python, running on a range of AWS technologies such as S3, ECS, SQS, Glue, Sagemaker and Postgres RDS, along with non-AWS tools such as Snowflake, CircleCI, Docker and Github.
- We have high engineering standards and practice comprehensive testing, code reviews, continuous integration and continuous deployment across all engineering teams.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Additional health insurance package
- Work in a well established and growing international company
- Work on projects with some of the world’s leading companies
- Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture
- Personal training plan (annual goals and budget)
- Flexible working hours
- Free Home Office policy