Xoomworks is looking for Node.js and React enthusiasts who are highly motivated and disciplined, to join a cross located Engineering team.
As a software engineer in one of the teams, you will collaborate with experienced software engineers to drive improvements to our technology, design and develop new services and software solutions, and build and track metrics to ensure high quality results.
This our challenge:
- Delivering product at scale for over 5 million customers, 99,9% of transactions in less than a second
- Our systems process more than 7 million transactions every day (more than all the European stock exchanges combined)
- Deliver high transitional products, serving more than 2.5Bn calls a day
- Diverse and up to date technical landscape to explore, leverage and innovate
- The products you’ll develop will comply with ambitious uptime targets: less than 50 minutes downtime expected per year
- Continuous Integration, Deployment and Testing
- Review product specifications in order to give development estimates and product feedback.
- Innovative technical design and creative of technical specifications.
- Work in an Agile environment.
- Software creation, adhering to and feeding back into departmental standards and guidelines.
- Technical documentation that shares knowledge effectively.
- Self-learning is considered to be a plus.
- Creating CSS-based layouts using semantic, W3C standards-compliant HTML.
- Creative problem solver.
- Communicate effectively with project stakeholders.
- This position involves working with and be part of a cross-skilled development team and will have regular contact with teams looking after other aspects of our client’s products & tools.
- Experience with JS frameworks React.js and Node.js
- Understanding of and experience with application architectures (client/server, web, database).
- Extremely proficient in cross-platform, cross-browser issues, HTML/CSS/JS problem-solving.
- Knowledge of CSS3, HTML5, ES6, and emerging technologies.
- At least 4 years’ experience
- An eye for visual precision and attention to detail.
- Understanding of the full development cycle and some experience of Agile development methodologies (SCRUM, XP).
- Experience with content management systems.
- Team player who brings also fun to the team.
- Strong analytical skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Additional health insurance package
- Work in a well established and growing international company
- Work on projects with some of the world’s leading companies
- Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture
- Personal training plan (annual goals and budget)
- Flexible working hours
- Free Home Office policy