Due to continued growth and expansion Xoomworks is on the lookout for a process driven, bright and focused individual to join our Marketing team. You will be responsible for the execution of inbound and outbound marketing strategy, drive digital marketing campaigns and maintenance along with the publication of marketing materials.
- Develop and optimise online marketing initiatives to drive customer acquisition;
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the marketing materials
- Create and optimize targeted and custom landing pages and micro-sites;
- Implement, analyse, and optimize organic search engine marketing activities;
- Implement and execute email campaigns to nurture leads and customers;
- Analyse and provide weekly & monthly digital marketing metrics and lead status reports;
- Help develop content-based Social Networks and Blog Sites.
- Support, execute and promote various Webinars
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Candidates need to be:
- A focussed, self-motivated process driven digital marketer who will bring digital marketing strategies to life.
- A marketer passionate about all things digital that thrives on delivering exciting campaigns and content.
- A highly effective individual who understands sales process and is focused on campaign conversions.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, PR, Web Design/Development, or related discipline;
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Any additional European languages is a bonus
- Experience with Online Lead Funnels (generation, nurturing, scoring and conversion);
- Experience with Marketing Automation Tools (HubSpot or others) including CMS, Landing pages, Templates, Styles, Workflows;
- Experience in managing and designing PPC campaigns
- Experience with Email Marketing programs;
- Experience with SEO and SEM;
- Experience with Online Analytics (Google Analytics, Trends, Website Optimizer, Keyword Tool, URL Builder)
- Experience with Web 2.0 and Social Networks (Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, YouTube)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Sensitivity to User Experience and Design.
- Competitive salary
- Meal vouchers
- Employee private medical cover
- Life insurance
- Co-payment gym subscription
- Pension contribution
- Working from home policy
- 25 days paid holiday per year
- Long Term Incentive scheme
- Additional loyalty holiday days scheme