Website Xoomworks Procurement
Xoomworks is a niche IT, consulting and outsourcing company with two core lines of business – Xoomworks Procurement (XP) and Xoomworks Technology (XT).
Our XP team consists of procurement consultants and industry specialists who are known for their ability to inspire people and drive change effectively. Our XP team operates in three areas:
• Procurement Transformation – our services focus on the key aspects that make Procurement functions successful
• Procurement Technology – Implementation of leading procurement solutions such as Coupa, SAP Ariba and Jaggaer
• Operational Procurement Support (OPS) – range of procurement support services including Service Desk, Release Management, Supplier Enablement, Spend Analytics, Training
Xoomworks partners with the leading technologies in the Cloud Procurement space: Coupa, SAP Ariba, Determine and Jaggaer, and our clients are some of the largest and most successful organisations in the world.
We are a UK owned company and have offices in UK, Romania, France and Bulgaria.
Xoomworks was founded in 2000 in London by former partners of Deloitte Consulting who wanted to introduce a new style of IT services partner. Today we are an established company with an excellent reputation among our multinational clients and have a London based business and technical team that work alongside our Operational Procurement Support (OPS) teams based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and Sofia, Bulgaria.
We are looking for people who are interested in working with the latest technologies, latest processes on mission critical applications. We care about our employees and we invest in them.
We are looking for someone interested in working with the latest technologies to join our Operational Procurement Support (OPS) as a Junior Coupa Analyst.
You should ideally have a Bachelor degree and an interest in pursuing a career in IT and systems support. A great communicator with excellent English skills, a flexible approach and good problem-solving skills is what we are looking for. These qualities are more important than relevant experience or a degree, we are looking for someone with the right ‘Can Do’ attitude who can learn and progress.
The role will be to join our growing existing team to deliver a range of Coupa Support services. You will get the opportunity to work on Service Desk, Supplier Enablement and Release Management services but with an initial focus on Supplier Enablement and Service Desk.The role will involve developing relationships and liaising with various clients’ departments such as IT, Finance, AP, User Acceptance etc. as well as with their Vendors.
For Service Desk services, you will be part of a specialist team who keeps our clients’ Coupa systems working smoothly and at maximum efficiency by offering ITIL-based support 1st line and 2nd line support.
For Supplier Enablement services, you will be supporting our clients’ suppliers/vendors through a change in the way that they transact with our clients, now, via Coupa. This will involve communicating with them via telephone and email in English.
Your potential for future growth includes participating in cXML Vendor Enablement, User Acceptance Testing and End User training, as well as implementation and customisation of procurement solutions, reporting on your progress along the way.
We will help you expand your skillset through an individual Coupa-based training plan, introducing new challenges along the way.
English is the core language for support, but any additional languages would be a bonus.
We are currently working remotely but post Covid there is potential for some onsite travel and the role is based in our Cluj-Napoca office.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
• Communicating with, but not limited to, UK and Europe based client’s staff and vendors
• Supporting users/vendors of the system by email, phone and ITIL based incident management system
• Providing systems support and resolution of incidents
• Providing systems support and resolution of incidents to users/suppliers by email, phone and ITIL based incident management systems
• Preparing client reports
• Escalating issues to Line Manager/Service Owner
• Other ad hoc duties when required
• Project related travel may be required
Experience & Qualifications:
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Strong phone and e-mail etiquette
• Very good MS Office skills (MS Excel of at least intermediate level)
• Any additional European language is a plus
• Relevant degree/experience is a plus
Dependable, flexible, highly motivated, proactive self-starter who is able to work independently and take initiative.
Excellent interpersonal skills:
• An excellent communicator
• Ability to develop strong relationships within cross-functional teams
• Diplomacy, confidence and comfort around peers and the leadership team
• Flexible approach and problem-solving skills
• A ‘Can-Do’ attitude
Excellent organisational skills:
• Ability to take initiative and drive projects towards completion
• Ability to manage and prioritise tasks with concurrent deadlines
• Analytical thinking and attention to detail
• Competitive salary
• Meal vouchers
• Employee private medical cover
• Life insurance
• Co-payment gym subscription
• Pension contribution
• Working from home policy
• Comprehensive training and development
• Long Term Incentive scheme
• Additional loyalty holiday days scheme