Website Xoomworks Procurement
Xoomworks is a niche IT, consulting and outsourcing company with two core lines of business – Xoomworks Procurement (XP) and Xoomworks Technology (XT).
Our XP team consists of procurement consultants and industry specialists who are known for their ability to inspire people and drive change effectively. Our XP team operates in three areas:
• Procurement Transformation – our services focus on the key aspects that make Procurement functions successful
• Procurement Technology – Implementation of leading procurement solutions such as Coupa, SAP Ariba and Jaggaer
• Operational Procurement Support (OPS) – range of procurement support services including Service Desk, Release Management, Supplier Enablement, Spend Analytics, Training
Xoomworks partners with the leading technologies in the Cloud Procurement space: Coupa, SAP Ariba, Determine and Jaggaer, and our clients are some of the largest and most successful organisations in the world.
We are a UK owned company and have offices in UK, Romania, France and Bulgaria.
Xoomworks was founded in 2000 in London by former partners of Deloitte Consulting who wanted to introduce a new style of IT services partner. Today we are an established company with an excellent reputation among our multinational clients and have a London based business and technical team that work alongside our Operational Procurement Support (OPS) teams based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and Sofia, Bulgaria.
We are looking for people who are interested in working with the latest technologies, latest processes on mission critical applications. We care about our employees and we invest in them.
We are looking for candidates to join our Operational Procurement Support (OPS) team as a Junior Coupa Support Analyst ideally with relevant or similar experience. The role will be based in Sofia but working closely with our team based in Sofia, Bulgaria and there is potential for some onsite travel
The role will be joining our existing team delivering a range of operational support services to several of our clients Coupa Procurement system and liaising with UK and European Xoomworks project teams to support project implementations.
You should ideally have a Bachelor degree and an interest in pursuing a career in IT and systems support. A great communicator with excellent English skills, a flexible approach and good problem-solving skills is what we are looking for. These qualities are more important than relevant experience or a degree, we are looking for someone with the right ‘Can Do’ attitude who can learn and progress.
The role will be to join our growing existing team to deliver Service Desk & Supplier Enablement services and with the opportunity to expand into other areas such as Release Management, cXML Vendor Enablement and End User training. The role will involve developing relationships and liaising with various clients’ departments such as IT, Finance, AP, User Acceptance etc. as well as with their Vendors.
Internal Coupa based training plan will be followed so that the relevant system knowledge will be grown.
English is the core language for support, but any additional European languages would be a bonus.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
• Communicating with, but not limited to, UK and Europe based client’s staff and vendors
• Supporting users/vendors of the system by email, phone and ITIL based incident management system
• Providing systems support and resolution of incidents
• Preparing client reports
• Escalate issues to Line Manager/Service Owner
• Other ad hoc duties when required
• Some travel may be required
Experience & Qualifications Required:
• Excellent English language skills, written and spoken
• Strong phone and e-mail etiquette
• Good MS Office skills (MS Excel to at least intermediate level)
• Any additional European languages is a bonus
• Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
• Dependable, highly motivated, proactive self-starter who is able to work independently and take initiative
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a can-do attitude, diplomatic approach, confidence and comfort around peers and leadership team
• Ability to develop strong relationships with cross-functional teams
• Analytical thinking and attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise effectively
• Competitive salary
• Meal vouchers
• Employee private medical cover
• Life insurance
• Co-payment gym subscription
• Pension contribution – Private saving plan after the probation period
• Working from home policy
• 25 days paid holiday per year
• Comprehensive training and development – Internal Coupa training programme, etc.
• Long Term Incentive scheme