We are looking for graduates who are looking for their first or second job to join our OPS team as a
Junior Procurement Support Analyst. The role will be joining our existing team delivering a range
of operational support services to several of our clients Coupa Procurement system and potentially
liaising with UK and European Xoomworks project teams to support project implementations.
You should have a good degree and an interest in pursuing a career in IT and systems support. A
good communicator with excellent English skills, a flexible approach and good problem solving skills
is what we are looking for.
The role will be to join our growing existing team to be initially focused on Coupa Supplier Enablement
services but with the opportunity to expand into other areas later on such as cXML Vendor
Enablement, Coupa Service Desk, End User Training, Release Management etc.
The role will involve developing relationships and liaising with various clients’ departments such as IT, Finance, AP, User Acceptance etc via the telephone and email in English.
English is the core language for support but any additional European languages would be a bonus.
There is potential for some onsite travel but the role is based in our Cluj-Napoca office.
Due to a potential new client based in the US, there is a potential need to be part of a group working
in a shift pattern rotation initially. This will not be all the time and rotated amongst the team.
• Standard working hours – 9am to 6pm RO time
• Overtime 1 – Midday to 9pm RO time
• Overtime 2 – 2pm to 11pm RO time
Internal Coupa based training plan will be followed so that the relevant Coupa knowledge will be
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
• Initial focus on Coupa Supplier Enablement that involves communicating with our clients
suppliers via telephone and email to explain and support the process change
• Communicating with UK and Europe based client staff and client suppliers
• Supporting users of the system by email, phone and ITIL based incident management
• Supporting key functionality of Coupa Procurement system
• Providing systems support and resolution of incidents
• Preparing client reports
Experience & Qualifications Required:
• Degree and/or exposure/interest in IT systems
• Excellent English language skills, written and spoken
• Excellent communication skills
• Good MS Office skills
• Any additional European languages is a bonus
• Self – motivated
• Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise effectively
• Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
• Team player and excellent communicator
• Competitive salary
• Employee private medical cover
• Life insurance
• Co-payment gym subscription
• Pension contribution
• Working from home policy
• Comprehensive training and development