We are looking for graduates who are in search of their first or second job to join our OPS team as a Junior Coupa Analyst. The role is part of our existing team delivering a range of operational support services to several of our clients Coupa Procurement system and liaising with UK and European Xoomworks project teams to support project implementations.
You should have a good degree and an interest in pursuing a career in IT and systems support. A good communicator with excellent English skills, a flexible approach and good problem-solving skills is what we are looking for.
The role will be to join our growing existing team to deliver Coupa Service Desk services and with the opportunity to expand into other areas such as Supplier Enablement and cXML Vendor Enablement Release Management, End User training. The role will involve developing relationships and liaising with various clients’ departments such as IT, Finance, AP, User Acceptance etc.
English is the core language for support but any additional European languages would be a bonus. There is potential for some onsite travel but the role is based in our Cluj-Napoca office.
Internal Coupa based training plan will be followed so that the relevant Coupa knowledge will be grown.
As our Coupa Service Desk clients are from across Europe we provide extended hours of support. Our standard working hours are 9am to 6pm, but to support our Coupa Service Desk clients we provide our service until 8pm. We have a rota in place that is spread out amongst the team to cover the 2 additional hours a day.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
• Communicating with UK and Europe based client staff and client suppliers
• Supporting users of the system by email, phone and ITIL based incident management system
• Manual testing of system upgrades and maintenance of defects tracker Supporting key functionality of Coupa Procurement system
• Providing systems support and resolution of incidents
• Preparing client reports
Experience & Qualifications Required:
• Degree and/or exposure/interest in IT systems
• Excellent English language skills, written and spoken
• Good MS Office skills
• Any additional European language is a bonus
• Self – motivated
• Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise effectively
• Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
• Team player and excellent communicator
• Competitive salary
• Employee private medical cover
• Life insurance
• Co-payment gym subscription
• Pension contribution
• Working from home policy
• Comprehensive training and development