We are looking for experienced candidates and exceptional graduates who have over 1 years system support experience to join our OPS team as an Intermediate or Senior Coupa Analyst. The role is part of our existing team delivering a range of operational support services to several of our clients Coupa Procurement system and liaising with UK and European Xoomworks project teams to support project implementations.
You should have a good degree and an interest in pursuing a career in IT and systems support. A good communicator with excellent English skills, a flexible approach and good problem-solving skills is what we are looking for.
The role will be to join our growing existing team to deliver Coupa Service Desk services to more than 1 client with the opportunity to expand into other areas such as Supplier Enablement and cXML Vendor Enablement, Release Management, End User training etc. The role will involve developing relationships and liaising with various clients’ departments such as IT, Finance, AP, User Acceptance etc.
English is the core language for support but any additional European languages would be a bonus. There is potential for some onsite travel but the role is based in our Cluj-Napoca office.
Internal Coupa based training plan will be followed so that the relevant Coupa knowledge will be grown.
As our Coupa Service Desk clients are from across Europe we provide extended hours of support. Our standard working hours are 9am to 6pm but to support our Coupa Service Desk clients we provide our service until 8pm. We have a rota in place that is spread out amongst the team to cover the 2 additional hours a day. An additional overtime payment is paid for each planned overtime hour.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
• Communicating with UK and Europe based client staff and client suppliers
• Supporting users of the system by email, phone and ITIL based incident management system
• Providing systems support and resolution of incidents
• Preparing client reports
• Escalate issues to Team Lead/Service Owner
• Other ad hoc duties when required
Experience & Qualifications Required:
• Excellent English language skills, written and spoken
• Good MS Office skills (MS Excel to at least intermediate level)
• Over 1 years system support experience is mandatory
• Experience of either Coupa or procurement is a bonus
• Any additional European language is a bonus
• Dependable, highly motivated, proactive self-starter who is able to work independently, take initiative, and drive projects forward to completion with minimal supervision
• Analytical thinking and attention to detail
• Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise effectively
• Team player and excellent communicator
• Passionate and flexible
• Competitive salary
• Employee private medical cover
• Life insurance
• Co-payment gym subscription
• Pension contribution
• Working from home policy
• Comprehensive training and development