Website Xoomworks Procurement
We are looking for experienced candidates and exceptional graduates who have over 1 year’s system support experience to join our OPS team as an Intermediate or Senior Coupa Analyst. The role is part of our existing team delivering a range of operational support services to several of our clients Coupa Procurement system and liaising with UK and European Xoomworks project teams to support project implementations.
You should have a good degree and an interest in pursuing a career in IT and systems support.
A good communicator with excellent English skills, a flexible approach and good problem-solving skills is what we are looking for.
The role will be to join our growing existing team to deliver Release Management services and with the opportunity to expand into other areas such as Supplier Enablement and cXML Vendor Enablement 1st to 3rd Line Support, End User training The role will involve developing relationships and liaising with various clients’ departments such as IT, Finance, AP, User Acceptance etc.
Our standard working hours are 9am to 6pm but to support our clients we may provide support outside of these hours, depending on the service. An additional overtime payment is paid for each planned overtime hour.
Internal Coupa based training plan will be followed so that the relevant system knowledge will be grown.
English is the core language for support, but any additional European languages would be a bonus.
There is potential for some onsite travel, but the role is based in our Cluj-Napoca office.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
• Initial focus on manual testing of system upgrades and maintenance of defects tracker
• Communicating with UK and Europe based client staff and client suppliers
• Supporting key functionality of Coupa Procurement system
• Providing systems support and resolution of incidents
• Preparing client reports
Experience & Qualifications Required:
• Excellent English language skills, written and spoken
• Over 1 year’s system support experience is mandatory
• Experience of either Coupa or procurement is a bonus
• Any additional European language is a bonus
• Dependable, highly motivated, proactive self-starter who is able to work independently, take initiative
• Well organised and detail-oriented
• Analytical thinking and strong problem-solving skills
• Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise effectively
• Team player and excellent communicator
• Passionate and flexible
• Competitive salary
• Meal vouchers
• Employee private medical cover
• Life insurance
• Co-payment gym subscription
• Pension contribution
• Working from home policy
• Comprehensive training and development
• Long Term Incentive scheme
• Additional loyalty holiday days scheme