Website Xoomworks Procurement
Xoomworks is a niche IT, consulting and outsourcing company with two core lines of business – Xoomworks Procurement (XP) and Xoomworks Technology (XT).
Our XP team consists of procurement consultants and industry specialists who are known for their ability to inspire people and drive change effectively. Our XP team operates in three areas:
• Procurement Transformation – our services focus on the key aspects that make Procurement functions successful
• Procurement Technology – Implementation of leading procurement solutions such as Coupa, SAP Ariba and Jaggaer
• Operational Procurement Support (OPS) – range of procurement support services including Service Desk, Release Management, Supplier Enablement, Spend Analytics, Training
Xoomworks partners with the leading technologies in the Cloud Procurement space: Coupa, SAP Ariba and Jaggaer etc. and our clients are some of the largest and most successful organisations in the world.
We are a UK owned company and have offices in UK, Romania, France, Bulgaria and Germany.
Xoomworks was founded in 2000 in London by former partners of Deloitte Consulting who wanted to introduce a new style of IT services partner. Today we are an established company with an excellent reputation among our multinational clients and have a UK, France & German based business and technical team that work alongside our Operational Procurement Support (OPS) teams based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and Sofia, Bulgaria.
We are looking for experienced candidates and exceptional graduates who have over 1 year’s relevant experience working on manual testing to join our OPS team as an Intermediate Coupa Analyst.
The role will be joining our existing team delivering a range of operational support services to several of our clients Coupa Procurement system and liaising with UK and European Xoomworks project teams to support project implementations. The role will be working closely with other support team members in the Cluj-Napoca and Sofia offices.
You should have a good degree and an interest in pursuing a career in IT and systems support. A good communicator with excellent English skills, a flexible approach and good problem-solving skills is what we are looking for.
The role will be to join our growing existing team to deliver Release Management services as well as other support services such as Service Desk and Supplier Enablement. There will be an opportunity to expand into other areas such as cXML Vendor Enablement, more complex Service Desk, End User training, Solution Analyst etc. The role will involve developing relationships and liaising with various clients’ departments such as IT, Finance, AP, User Acceptance etc.
Internal Coupa based training plan will be followed so that the relevant system knowledge will be grown.
English is the core language for support, but any additional European languages would be a bonus. There
is potential for some onsite travel, but the role is based in our Sofia office.
You should have a good degree and an interest in pursuing a career in IT and systems support. A good
communicator with excellent English skills, a flexible approach and good problem-solving skills is what we
are looking for.
We are currently working remotely but post Covid there is potential for some onsite travel and the role is
based in our Sofia office.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
• Initial focus on manual testing of system upgrades and maintenance of defects tracker
• Communicating with UK and Europe based client staff and client suppliers
• Supporting key functionality of Coupa Procurement system
• Providing systems support and resolution of incidents
• Preparing client reports
Experience & Qualifications Required:
• Excellent English language skills, written and spoken
• Good MS Office skills (MS Excel to at least intermediate level)
• Over 1 year’s relevant manual testing experience is mandatory
• Experience of either Coupa or procurement is a bonus
• Any additional European language is a bonus
• Dependable, highly motivated, proactive self-starter who is able to work independently, take
initiative, and drive projects forward to completion with minimal supervision
• Analytical thinking and attention to detail
• Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise effectively
• Team player and excellent communicator
• Passionate and flexible
• Competitive salary
• Meal vouchers
• Co-payment gym subscription
• Employee private medical cover
• Life insurance
• Working from home policy
• 25 days paid holiday per year
• Comprehensive training and development – Internal Coupa training programme etc