We are looking for candidates to join our Operational Procurement Support (OPS) team as an Intermediate Ariba Support Analyst ideally with relevant or similar experience. The role will be based in Cluj-Napoca / Sofia.
You should ideally have a Bachelor’s degree and an interest in pursuing a career in IT and systems support. You should have at least a year in system support role. A good communicator with excellent Turkish and English skills, a flexible approach and good problem-solving skills is what we are looking for.
The role will be to join our growing existing team to deliver Ariba Support services. Initially the service will be focused on one client, but this will expand over time.
The role will involve delivering a range of support tasks in Ariba, EcoVadis and Sourcemap:
Support for suppliers
- Inbound Service Desk support – Supporting general queries as well as catalogue and PO support
- Outbound support – Support supplier onboarding service
Support for buyers
- Support for supplier onboarding campaigns
- Supplier management
- Catalogue management
- Sourcing support
The role will have the opportunity to expand into other Procurement support areas such as cXML Vendor Enablement, End User training etc. The role will involve developing relationships and liaising with various clients’ departments such as IT, Finance, AP, User Acceptance etc.
Internal Ariba based training plan will be followed so that the relevant system knowledge will be grown.
The role will be joining a wider team delivering this service in a range of languages. This role will deliver the service in Turkish and English. There is potential for some onsite travel.
Working hours are standard 9am to 6pm but there may be ad-hoc requirements to cover some small shift patterns.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Supporting our client’s suppliers via phone and email
- Supporting our client’s buyers via phone and email
- Communicating with UK and Europe based client staff and client suppliers
- Supporting key functionality of Ariba Procurement system
- Supporting the use of additional systems EcoVadis and Sourcemap
- Providing systems support and resolution of incidents
- Preparing client reports
- Escalate issues to Line Manager/Service Owner
- Other ad hoc duties when required
- Some travel may be required
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Excellent Turkish and English language skills, written and spoken
- Good MS Office skills (MS Excel to at least intermediate level)
- Any additional languages is a bonus
- Excellent organisational skills and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Dependable, highly motivated, proactive self-starter who is able to work independently and take initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a can-do attitude, diplomatic approach, confidence and comfort around peers and leadership team
- Ability to develop strong relationships with cross-functional teams
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise effectively
- Team player and excellent communicator
- Passionate and flexible
- Competitive salary
- Meal vouchers
- Employee private medical cover
- Life insurance
- Co-payment gym subscription
- Pension contribution
- Working from home policy
- 25 days paid holiday per year
- Comprehensive training and development – Internal Ariba training programme etc
- Long Term Incentive scheme
- Additional loyalty holiday days scheme