Website Xoomworks Technology
Financial Times in partnership with Xoomworks have established a research and development centre in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Financial Times are one of the world’s leading business news and information organisations – recognised globally for its authority, integrity and accuracy. FT provides a broad range of essential services, including news, comment, data and analysis, to the growing audience of internationally minded business people.
We are in the process of scaling the Sofia development centre and being one of the members of the BA Sofia team, you will have the opportunity to bring your vision and help us make it even better place to work.
Are you a BA who enjoys flexing your approach to analysis depending on the stakeholders and business needs? We’re empowered to work in the best way for the project and ultimately deliver value for the colleagues, the customers and the organisation as a whole.
Business Analysts at the FT typically have at least 3 years’ experience, but if not, you no doubt have a wealth of expertise in a number of areas below.
This role could be for you if:
• Your stakeholders love you. You build effective working relationships and mediate in meetings and discussions to accommodate different personalities.
• Developers trust you. You are technically fluent and can express requirements in precise terms without losing nuance.
• You’re able to rapidly understand new concepts and business areas, as well as the fundamentals of underpinning technologies.
• You can communicate the complexity and distil detail into clearly understandable concepts, no matter the audience.
• You flourish when balancing appropriate levels of detail and shifting priorities whilst keeping an eye on outcomes, strategy and scope.
• You’re an effective devil’s advocate, constructively and impartially questioning the status quo.
• The ability to translate business wants into needs, outputs and ultimately business value within a technology-led environment.
• A wide variety of analysis and problem-solving techniques to call upon.
• Experience of conducting analysis in an Agile environment. You might have a background in Lean, Scrum, Kanban, or a mix of all of these.
• Experience of working with Product Managers and stakeholders from senior-level management to end-users.
• A knack for understanding, documenting and assessing business processes.
You might also have:
• The ability to have your voice heard within passionate team environments.
• Ability to defend your position with arguments but listen to the arguments of others as well.
• Experience in using data and metrics to assess the value of requirements or change requests.
What we offer
● Competitive salary and compensation package
● Additional health insurance package
● Work in a well established and growing international company
● Work on projects with some of the world’s leading companies
● Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture
● Personal training plan (annual goals and budget)
● Flexible working hours
● Free Home Office policy
We are committed to equality of opportunity. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our Company and we welcome all members of the community we serve to apply for openings with us.