Xoomworks is a consulting and technology company that specialises in Procurement, Technology, Digital Innovation and complex bespoke software solutions development, founded in the UK 20 years ago. We help technology driven companies release great products to market quicker and to innovate faster than their competition. Xoomworks teams have strong capability in the latest open source, web, mobile and data technologies and deep expertise in the media, financial and gaming business sectors.
What differentiates us?
“Any problem is a shared problem” mentality. It is our signature. It shapes the cornerstone of great teamwork and successful partnerships. Enjoy being trusted, respected, and supported.
We encourage our people to express opinions and take ownership. Xoomworks provides flexible and relaxed environment with care of each individual needs. Free home policy, no micromanagement, 6 days for self-learning.
The outcome is important to us especially in terms of using our expertise to create sustainable and savvy solutions.
We are currently looking for a dedicated Mid/Senior Frontend Developer to join Xoomworks and become part of the team.
- Designing, coding, testing and packaging discrete software components
- Developing valuable functional outcomes in line with best practice
- Modifying & troubleshooting existing and new software components
- Leveraging the technology, platforms, frameworks, standards & methods
- Working within, but questioning architectural constraints and guidelines
- Agreeing interfaces for data creation, extraction, transport and transformation
- Keeping abreast of trends and opportunities in the software world
- Commercial experience in creating Single Page Applications, knowledge of adaptive and responsive web design principles
- Strong experience in common JS Libraries & Frameworks – especially React JS
- Strong experience in React Native / native iOS app development, including Objective-C & Swift
- Git for version control. Able to resolve merge conflicts on your own and aware of git flow for branching / merging
- Thorough understanding of NPM and package management
- Working knowledge of Typescript
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Advanced CSS and complimentary extensions like SASS, LESS, TypeStyle, and FlexBox
- A strong focus on unit testing, integration testing and automation
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Additional health insurance package
- Work in a well established and growing international company
- Work on projects with some of the world’s leading companies
- Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture
- Personal training plan (annual goals and budget)
- Flexible working hours
- Free Home Office policy