Website Xoomworks Technology
Xoomworks is a consulting and technology company that specialises in Procurement, Technology, Digital Innovation and complex bespoke software solutions development, founded in the UK 20 years ago. We help technology driven companies release great products to market quicker and to innovate faster than their competition. Xoomworks teams have strong capability in the latest open source, web, mobile and data technologies and deep expertise in the media, financial and gaming business sectors.
What differentiates us?
One Team Approach
“Any problem is a shared problem” mentality. It is our signature. It shapes the cornerstone of great teamwork and successful
partnerships. Enjoy being trusted, respected, and supported.
We encourage our people to express opinions and take ownership. Xoomworks provides flexible and relaxed environment with care of each individual’s needs. Free home policy, no micromanagement, 6 days for self-learning.
The outcome is important to us especially in terms of using our expertise to create sustainable and savvy solutions.
Our client, The Financial Time is one of the world’s leading business news and information organisations. They are recognised globally for their authority, integrity and accuracy. Financial Times provide a broad range of essential services, including news, comments, data and analysis, to the growing audience of internationally minded business people.
We are looking for DevOps Engineer to join a growing team, part of the Product and Technology Division at Financial Times Core. It’s worth mentioning that we offer fully remote option from anywhere in Bulgaria
● Work closely with the rest of the team and support them in tasks within your area of
● Manage the team’s cloud infrastructure estate
● Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines
● Understand and play an active part in designing the architecture, tooling and release cycle
processes used by the engineering teams across Product & Technology
● Contribute to company-wide processes, frameworks and guidelines
● Good command of written and spoken English
● Linux – intermediate or higher
● At least 2 years of experience as a DevOps engineer or a similar position
● Being proactive and showing initiative
● Experience working with AWS Cloud services
● Experience with containerisation – Docker, Kubernetes
● Experience with continuous integration platforms (Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Circle CI etc…)
Would be considered an advantage:
● Experience with infrastructure as code
● Bash scripting
● Python programming
● Google Cloud Platform
● Experience with SQL and Big Data
● Knowledge in networking
What we offer:
● Competitive salary and compensation package
● Additional health insurance package
● Work in a well-established and growing international company
● Work on projects with some of the world’s leading companies
● Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture
● Personal training plan (annual goals and budget)
● Flexible working hours
● Free Home Office policy
You think you have unique qualifications that make you the right candidate for us? Simply send us your resume.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted!