Xoomworks is a consulting and technology company that specializes in technology, digital innovation and complex bespoke software solutions development, founded in the UK 20 years ago. We help well-known companies release great products to market quicker and to innovate faster than their competition. Xoomworks teams have strong capability in the latest open source, web, mobile and data technologies and deep expertise in the media, financial and gaming business sectors.
What differentiates us?
One Team Approach
“Any problem is a shared problem” mentality. It is our signature. It shapes the cornerstone of great teamwork and successful partnerships. Enjoy being trusted, respected, and supported.
We encourage our people to express opinions and take ownership. Xoomworks provides flexible and relaxed environment with care of each individual’s needs. Free home policy, no micromanagement, 6 days for self-learning.
The outcome is important to us especially in terms of using our expertise to create sustainable and savvy solutions.
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join our team.
- Run and use scrum events and artefacts effectively to achieve the expected sprint outcome
- Plan and facilitate project inceptions and reviews, ensuring that the right stakeholders are present and involve.
- Break down each feature into user stories which are delivering value.
- Along with the PO, represent the business through product development.
- To gain a comprehensive business understanding for each data element
- Work with the PO to ensure the backlog is always prioritized and up to date.
- Ensure requirements and solution scope remain aligned and focused on delivery of business benefits through regular discussion and review with the PO and DM.
- Investigates operational requirements, problems, and opportunities.
- Discover and document the as-is process by applying various process modelling techniques, as well as designing and modelling the to-be process, identifying areas for improvement.
- To conduct gap analysis of any new requirements and articulate business impact.
- Proven experience of software product development
- Working knowledge of Scrum best practices
- Experience of using work management tools (e.g. Jira)
- Ability to create story maps and decompose them into epics and user stories
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively with individual and teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with stakeholder management – internal and 3rd Parties, business and technical
- Fluent English
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Additional health insurance package
- Work in a well-established and growing international company
- Work on projects with some of the world’s leading companies
- Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture
- Personal training plan (annual goals and budget)
- Flexible working hours
- Free Home Office policy
You think you have unique qualifications that make you the right candidate for us? Simply send us your resume.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted!