Xoomworks is a consulting and technology company that specialises in Procurement, Technology, Digital Innovation and complex bespoke software solutions development, founded in the UK 20 years ago. We help technology driven companies release great products to market quicker and to innovate faster than their competition. Xoomworks teams have strong capability in the latest open source, web, mobile and data technologies and deep expertise in the media, financial and gaming business sectors.
What differentiate us?
One Team Approach
“Any problem is a shared problem” mentality. It is our signature. It shapes the cornerstone of great teamwork and successful partnerships. Enjoy being trusted, respected, and supported.
We encourage our people to express opinions and take ownership. Xoomworks provides flexible and relaxed environment with care of each individual’s needs. Free home policy, no micromanagement, 6 days for self-learning.
The outcome is important to us especially in terms of using our expertise to create sustainable and savvy solutions.
Our partner, The Financial Time is one of the world’s leading business news and information organisations. They are recognised globally for their authority, integrity and accuracy. Financial Times provide a broad range of essential services, including news, comments, data and analysis, to the growing audience of internationally minded business people.
For one of their core teams, we are looking to attract an experienced Delivery Manager.
- Deliver value – Work with leadership team, business owners and teams to ensure that products & services are delivered effectively to realise measurable benefits.
- Facilitate team – Resolve conflict and disagreement and help drive decision-making and progress at multiple levels. Lead workshops. Remove impediments that hold your team back. Help them make decisions. Promote continuous improvement, clarity and empowerment.
- Champion quality - Technical standards, service management, lean-agile best practices and principles.
- Create transparency – Clearly communicate and measure vision, schedule and progress within and outside of the teams.
- Build good governance – Manage and monitor resources and risks, proactively plan and take corrective action where necessary.
- Create vision and value – Help to define, shape and prioritise the vision, goals, initiatives and outcomes – seeking value, avoiding complexity.
- Manage 3rd parties – Manage and collaborate with 3rd parties to ensure they deliver effectively and that contracts are structured appropriately.
- Build community – Work to improve the FT’s Lean-Agile capability. Foster Lean-Agile knowledge, the supporting community and tools across the organisation
- Coaching – Work with team members and other Delivery Managers in your group to help everyone grow and enhance their ways of working.
You must be enthusiastic, proactive and be able to manage and resolve conflict effectively. The FT values empowerment and you must be able to steer a team towards self-organisation.
- Experience in leading and developing a cross functional team
- Experience establishing and growing product development teams
- Experience of managing delivery against measurable business outcomes
- A good understanding of Lean-Agile principles and multiple methodologies
- Experience leading and coaching Lean-Agile teams and other agile Delivery Managers
- Strong experience of coaching Lean-Agile teams and individuals, workshop facilitation and structured problem solving
- Experience of digital data-driven product development
- A flexible approach to managing multiple teams & initiatives in parallel
- Proactive and an accomplished influencer – ability to negotiate with other programmes and teams to deliver work to fixed deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present complex concepts clearly.
- A collaborative working style, with the ability to recognise when a more directive approach is beneficial.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Additional health insurance package
- Work in a well-established and growing international company
- Work on projects with some of the world’s leading companies
- Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture
- Personal training plan (annual goals and budget)
- Flexible working hours
- Free Home Office policy
You think you have unique qualifications that make you the right candidate for us? Simply send us your resume.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted!