SAP Ariba Digital Supplier Network (DSN) delivered by Xoomworks
Extending the Procure to Pay process through digitisation
What are the key benefits of the SAP Ariba Digital Supplier Network?
- 60% average reduction in operating costs
- 50% – 70% faster transaction cycles
- 4% – 6% increase in cash flow
- 3% – 4% gains in efficiency
- Digital collaboration with suppliers
- Electronic sharing of PO’s and invoices
- Match POs and invoices with rules-based workflows to reduce exceptions
- Digitally flip POs into invoices to reduce costly errors and manual effort
- Automatically apply compliance policies to every transaction
- Seamless integration to SAP ECC or S/4HANA
SAP Ariba Digital Supplier Network (DSN) membership is a new offering, specifically created for SAP S/4HANA (cloud & on-premise) and SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) customers. The portal enables customers to connect their ERP system directly to the SAP Ariba DSN, the world`s largest Business to Business (B2B) network. Delivered by trusted SAP partners, it is an entry-level, fixed scope, rapid deployment, complete with best practice guidance.
With highly favourable commercials, this offering significantly lowers the barrier of entry for SAP S/4HANA & SAP ECC customers to digitise their procure to pay operations.
Why do you need SAP Digital Supplier Network?
- Save enough to cover the cost. Enjoy a rapid ROI and capture more discounts from your suppliers.
- Do the work once. SAP is a PlatformForLife, no matter where your business takes you one relationship for ERP procurement and spend management.
- Gain transparency to improve payments. Get the visibility and flexibility to match payments to your priorities and needs.
- Save the trees and your time. Yes, accounts-payable automation eliminates paper, but it also gets rid of manual processes.
- Make global business easier. Take the complexity out of managing suppliers in markets around the world.
The Xoomworks experience
Xoomworks are SAP Ariba experts. Our unique implementation approach includes many value add features from project support and solution design and configuration through to supplier onboarding support, change management advice and multilingual capabilities support.
To learn more about our approach and the benefits we can help your organisation achieve, download our Value Proposition or get in touch with our procurement experts at [email protected].